jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

When I was a little girl I liked watch Japanese animation (anime) and for that reason I have always wanted visit Japan, really is not much that I know about this country, but in the Japanese animation I watched one part of the japan culture, for example in the anime the character use traditional clothes and also in the different chapter to display many landscape, also I like the diversity cultural that exist in Japan, the people is not discriminated for sexual orientation or for the clothes that they use.

 If someday I visit Japan I going to Tokyo and in this place the interesting for me is the traditional food, commercial sector, souvenir, the people in the street, and also the different tourist place and of course visit place connected with the anime and especially Studio Ghibli, my favorite animation.


Finally I can say that just I want visit Japan, I don´t live in this country because is expensive and for the overpopulation.

Resultado de imagen para tokio


Resultado de imagen para estudios ghibli

2 comentarios:

  1. It's a very nice place, with an amazing culture to learnd so much! I love Ghibli Studio then if you go i go with you! jajaja a hug! see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ... and the language is quite difficult

    ResponderEliminar