jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

My best Holiday´s


Resultado de imagen para villarrica

In January, 2014 I did to the south of Chile with my parents. In first time we travelled to the city of Temuco, in this city we did to market that is a place where the people sell food, clothe and souvenir typical of the zone, Also in Temuco we did to the country and in this place we did to the riven and we swum and we had a picnic.

 In this vacation with my parent also we did to the city of Villarrica, this city was the more interesting for me, because the people was very nice, in the night we did to many shows in the beach and the place was very entertaining because in the streets the people sell craftwork and different souvenir and for this we bought present to my sisters. In Villarrica we eaten food very delicious and very cheap and also we met nice people in the place that we stayed. 

finally I can say that this vacation was the best in my life.   

1 comentario: