jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

THEMED POST

Björk was born in Iceland on November 21, 1965. she is a singer, at the age 11 she  published in Iceland its first album called “Björk”. But the artist was famous when she formed part of an alternative rock band called "The Sugarcubes ";  Bjork began her solo career and released an album called "debut", which became an international success.

I Known to this artist for a movie, in this moment I don’t remember what was the movie but when I watched the film I listened one of the song more famous of Bjork, the song was “ it's oh so quiet” and I liked so much, for this reason I started to investigate about the artist and for me was very interesting because I don’t known one artist same to Bjork.

I like this artist because the music is different to other artist, the mix of sounds and instruments, the topics that she capture in his song like relationship, the nature, and always abstract topics; about all this reason I believe that Bjork was a very important influence in a part of my life.


One of my favorite song of Bjork was “So broken”, I like listening this song with headphones before to sleep.


1 comentario: