jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, in this occasion I will talk about the job I would like to have in the future.

For the discipline that I study “Public administration” is very complicated that I have the possibility of job in outdoors, and Outdoors job I think that is the wish of everyone, for this reason I want to work in a indoors job.

 I will like job in education, I am interested in this topic because is something essential to the life of all people, I will imagine job in this topic especially in public politics for the integration of all Chilean society in the education and also for the improve the quality. I believe that the work environment is very competitive because the academic world is the same way.  

When I will job in public administration I will like travel to different parts of Chile, maybe help to other people of public administration, in personnel training or other topics.
In the future I will hope have the possibility of follow study to have more knowledge in the area of public administration and used the learning tool to help more people and acquire skills for become a better professional.


I hope that all of I want for my future become as I wish.

Resultado de imagen para viaje de negocios

2 comentarios: