jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Hi everyone, in this opportunity I need talk about a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future, but I will talk about other career that I want study, because I don’t interesting a postgraduate course.

When I finish my career “public administration” I would like study other career and this is “nursery school teaching”, I want study this career because I think that the children are the key to change. I wish have the opportunity to educate many children through the love and the play and also I would like learn many thinks about the children.

I believe that this career I will study in the university that in the actuality I study that is “University of Chile” because the last year this university open the career “nursery school teaching”.

This career lasts five years, and in all years the student have to make a practice in different kindergarten for this reason I like this career in the University of Chile, because I thinks that a professional of the discipline are very qualified.

I want study this discipline because in my life I have the opportunity of work in a community kindergarten and in this place I known a different reality, I think that the children have many love and many attention but above everything they need autonomy.


                                      Resultado de imagen para kindergarten

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario