jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

Summer Plans

Hi classmate, how are you? I´m fine and in this opportunity I going talk about the places that I would like to visit, this place for me is “Chiloe”

In my vacation I would like visit the south of Chile, in particular the island of Chiloe, in first time I would want visit to my family because they live in the city of Puerto Montt and this city is beside of Chiloe.

For this travel I want going with my friends, Damaris and her daughter Amy, and also I hope to meet other people in the island.

I want to do this travel because the island of Chiloe is a beautiful place; many people visit this place for the summer with the intention to camp and we have the same idea but for Amy we need have more care because she is a baby.

For this travel I need to work because is very expensive the food and the lodging in the south of Chile, for this reason I think that the month of December and January I won’t have much time for rest.

Other place that I would like visit in the summer is the city of Villarrica, but in this opportunity with my family and my little dog, in other occasion we visited this city and we believe that is many attractive to go again.


This was my post, see you soon!!! Kisses <3 


Resultado de imagen para chiloe

5 comentarios: